Traveling Luck for Ðơng Tiêng Liêng, Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
Where is Dong Tieng Lieng?What's around Dong Tieng Lieng?
Wikipedia near Dong Tieng Lieng
Where to stay near Ðơng Tiêng Liêng
The timezone in Dong Tieng Lieng is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 12.0500°, Longitude. 108.5000°
Satellite map around Ðơng Tiêng Liêng
Loading map of Ðơng Tiêng Liêng and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ðơng Tiêng Liêng, in Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ðơng Tiêng Liêng (0km)
- Da Ðeum (2) (3km)
- Ấp Lat (4.2km)
- Ấp Dangia (13.4km)
- Ấp Xuân Thành (15.4km)
- Ấp Túy Sơn (16.3km)
- Ấp Phước Thánh (17km)
- Lạc Dương (17.4km)
- Ấp Ða Thiên (17.6km)
- Ấp Dang Gia Dit (17.9km)
- Trai Mat (18.2km)
- Ðan Kia (18.9km)
- Khu Chi Lăng (19.1km)
- Ấp Ða Thành (19.3km)
- Ấp Kim Thạch (21.2km)
- Ấp Ða Lôc (21.4km)
- Ấp Man Ling (21.6km)
- Dankia (21.7km)
- Xuân Thọ (22km)
- Ấp Ða Lợi (22km)
- Ấp Xuân An (23km)
- Manline (23.4km)
- Kondo Lieng Dang (25.8km)
- Kondo Hanghơt (28.4km)
- Ấp An Kroët (29.4km)
- Buôn Cung Klang (30.4km)
- Ấp Ðinh An (1) (30.4km)
- Bon Du Damour (30.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ðơng Tiêng Liêng
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên (17.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Núi Lang Bian (6.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ðồn Dasar (3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Núi Khon (8.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Hồ Dan Kia (21.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Thác An Kroët (26.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hồ Xuân Hương (23km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ðà Lạt (25.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ðèo Prenn (25.8km)
Airports close to Ðơng Tiêng Liêng
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (128.6km)