Traveling Luck for Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên, Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
Where is Cao Nguyen Lam Vien?What's around Cao Nguyen Lam Vien?
Wikipedia near Cao Nguyen Lam Vien
Where to stay near Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên
Also known as Plateau du Lang Bian, Plateau du Lang Biang
The timezone in Cao Nguyen Lam Vien is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.0000°, Longitude. 108.4167°
Satellite map around Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên
Loading map of Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên, in Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lạc Dương (0km)
- Ấp Dangia (4.2km)
- Ðan Kia (4.2km)
- Ấp Phước Thánh (4.2km)
- Ấp Man Ling (4.2km)
- Ấp Kim Thạch (6.1km)
- Dankia (6.7km)
- Ấp Ða Thành (6.8km)
- Manline (6.8km)
- Ấp Ða Thiên (8.5km)
- Ấp Dang Gia Dit (9.6km)
- Ấp An Kroët (12.3km)
- Khu Chi Lăng (12.8km)
- Ấp Lat (13.4km)
- Ấp Xuân An (13.5km)
- Ấp Ða Lợi (15.1km)
- Ðơng Tiêng Liêng (17.4km)
- Trai Mat (17.5km)
- Ấp Xuân Thành (18.9km)
- Da Ðeum (2) (19.2km)
- Teurnoum (19.3km)
- Ấp Ða Lôc (21.6km)
- Potpé (21.7km)
- Ấp Túy Sơn (21.7km)
- Xuân Thọ (24.1km)
- Ấp Ðinh An (1) (24.3km)
- Kil Panthieng (1) (27km)
- Kil Kout (2) (27.7km)
- Ðinh An (2) (28.7km)
- Tiên Hai (29.8km)
- Kil Kout (1) (30km)
- Buôn Treun (30.1km)
- Namban (31.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên (0km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Núi Lang Bian (21.2km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ðồn Dasar (16.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Hồ Dan Kia (6.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Thác An Kroët (9.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hồ Xuân Hương (13.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Thành Phố Ðà Lạt (15.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ðà Lạt (12.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ðèo Prenn (16.3km)
Airports close to Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (145.3km)