Traveling Luck for Núi Lang Bian, Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
Where is Nui Lang Bian?What's around Nui Lang Bian?
Wikipedia near Nui Lang Bian
Where to stay near Núi Lang Bian
Also known as Monts Lang Bian
The timezone in Nui Lang Bian is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.0833°, Longitude. 108.5000°
Satellite map around Núi Lang Bian
Loading map of Núi Lang Bian and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Núi Lang Bian, in Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Da Ðeum (2) (3km)
- Ðơng Tiêng Liêng (6.1km)
- Ấp Lat (9.6km)
- Ấp Dangia (17km)
- Ấp Dang Gia Dit (18.9km)
- Kondo Lieng Dang (20.2km)
- Lạc Dương (21.2km)
- Ấp Xuân Thành (21.4km)
- Ðan Kia (21.6km)
- Ấp Phước Thánh (21.7km)
- Ấp Túy Sơn (22km)
- Ấp Ða Thiên (23km)
- Kondo Hanghơt (23.5km)
- Dankia (24.1km)
- Trai Mat (24.2km)
- Ấp Ða Thành (24.3km)
- Buôn Cung Klang (24.4km)
- Bon Du Damour (24.9km)
- Khu Chi Lăng (24.9km)
- Ấp Man Ling (25.5km)
- Buôn Nieun (2) (25.8km)
- Ấp Kim Thạch (25.9km)
- Bon Ya Louh (26.9km)
- Cung Clang (27.4km)
- Ấp Ða Lôc (27.4km)
- Bonja Dơng Kơnơh (27.6km)
- Manline (27.7km)
- Buôn Con Klang (27.8km)
- Xuân Thọ (27.9km)
- Ấp Ða Lợi (27.9km)
- Ấp Xuân An (28.7km)
- Buôn Reum (1) (29.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Núi Lang Bian
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên (21.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Núi Lang Bian (0km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ðồn Dasar (9.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Núi Khon (10.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Hồ Dan Kia (24.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Thác An Kroët (30km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hồ Xuân Hương (28.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Huyện Lạc Dương (15.1km)
Airports close to Núi Lang Bian
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (127.2km)