Traveling Luck for Bon Da Giran Ditt, Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
Where is Bon Da Giran Ditt?What's around Bon Da Giran Ditt?
Wikipedia near Bon Da Giran Ditt
Where to stay near Bon Da Giran Ditt
The timezone in Bon Da Giran Ditt is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.5167°, Longitude. 107.6167°
Satellite map around Bon Da Giran Ditt
Loading map of Bon Da Giran Ditt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bon Da Giran Ditt, in Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bon Da Giran Ditt (0km)
- Buôn Tör Lun (4.3km)
- Buôn Tuda Ditt (1) (6.1km)
- Bon Tön Klong B (10.9km)
- Buôn Kriu (12.9km)
- Blac Dang R'mit (13.5km)
- Kon Ho (13.6km)
- M”kar Da Té (16.2km)
- Riu Danarr (17.6km)
- Bia It Dang Bo (17.7km)
- Da Jrang (18.3km)
- Da M'bor (18.5km)
- Buôn Ké Blang (18.6km)
- Bo Kocil (19.4km)
- Blao Klong Ner (21.4km)
- B'rla Da Nhar (21.9km)
- Santa Maria (21.9km)
- Tơng Jrang Jring (21.9km)
- Kon Ho B (22.2km)
- Chi Lập (2) (22.2km)
- Blao Mrê (1) (23.6km)
- Ding Sac (23.7km)
- Tang Klang (24.3km)
- Kon Ho (24.6km)
- Blac Da Döng (24.8km)
- B'sar (25.1km)
- Blao Klong Trao (2) (25.1km)
- Laac Na Buec (26.1km)
- Ðại Lào (27.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- B”nöm Quinh (26.1km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Dör Da Wang (24.4km)
Accommodation around Bon Da Giran Ditt
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- B”nöm Lu Mu (15.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Huyện Ðạ Tẻh (19.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ðèo Bảo Lộc (23km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Da Hòa (21.6km)
Airports close to Bon Da Giran Ditt
Tansonnhat international(SGN), Ho chi minh city, Viet nam (215.5km)