Traveling Luck for Kill Plagnol Thượng, Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
Where is Kill Plagnol Thuong?What's around Kill Plagnol Thuong?
Wikipedia near Kill Plagnol Thuong
Where to stay near Kill Plagnol Thượng
The timezone in Kill Plagnol Thuong is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 12.0000°, Longitude. 108.6333°
Satellite map around Kill Plagnol Thượng
Loading map of Kill Plagnol Thượng and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kill Plagnol Thượng, in Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kil Lâa (15.1km)
- É Lâm Thượng (17km)
- Kanam (18.2km)
- Som Tong (18.9km)
- Ấp Túy Sơn (18.9km)
- Gia Bo (20.9km)
- Xuân Thọ (21.6km)
- Ấp Xuân Thành (21.7km)
- Ấp Ða Lôc (24.1km)
- Ðơng Tiêng Liêng (25.5km)
- Trai Mat (25.5km)
- Xuân Trường (25.9km)
- Da Ðeum (2) (26.7km)
- Phát Chi (27km)
- Lạc Nghiệp (27.4km)
- Ấp Lat (27.5km)
- Ấp Trường Sơn (28.5km)
- Ðran (28.7km)
- Ấp Trạm Hành (29.8km)
- Ma Hon (30km)
- Ấp Phú Thuận (30.3km)
- Ấp Lâm Tuyền (30.5km)
- Ấp Tân Lâp (30.9km)
- Khu Chi Lăng (31.2km)
- Ấp Lạc Xuân (31.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kill Plagnol Thượng
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Núi Lang Bian (28.2km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ðồn Dasar (24.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Ga Eo Gió (30.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Ðập Ða Nhim (27.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hồ Ðơn Dương (24.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ðèo Ngoạn Mục (30.9km)
Airports close to Kill Plagnol Thượng
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (108.6km)