Traveling Luck for Núi Lang Bian, Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
Where is Nui Lang Bian?What's around Nui Lang Bian?
Wikipedia near Nui Lang Bian
Where to stay near Núi Lang Bian
The timezone in Nui Lang Bian is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 12.0500°, Longitude. 108.4500°
Satellite map around Núi Lang Bian
Loading map of Núi Lang Bian and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Núi Lang Bian, in Lâm Ðồng, Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ấp Lat (6.7km)
- Ấp Dangia (6.7km)
- Ấp Dang Gia Dit (8.9km)
- Ðơng Tiêng Liêng (8.9km)
- Da Ðeum (2) (9.4km)
- Ðan Kia (10.8km)
- Lạc Dương (10.9km)
- Ấp Phước Thánh (12.5km)
- Dankia (13.4km)
- Ấp Man Ling (15.1km)
- Ấp Ða Thiên (15.1km)
- Ấp Ða Thành (15.4km)
- Ấp Kim Thạch (16.3km)
- Manline (17.6km)
- Khu Chi Lăng (18.4km)
- Ấp Xuân Thành (19.3km)
- Trai Mat (20.2km)
- Ấp Xuân An (21.2km)
- Ấp Túy Sơn (21.2km)
- Ấp Ða Lợi (21.4km)
- Ấp An Kroët (21.6km)
- Kondo Lieng Dang (24.2km)
- Ấp Ða Lôc (24.3km)
- Kondo Hanghơt (24.9km)
- Xuân Thọ (25.9km)
- Bonja Dơng Kơnơh (27km)
- Potpé (27km)
- Buôn Treun (28.2km)
- Teurnoum (30.1km)
- Buôn Nieun (2) (30.2km)
- Bon Ya Louh (30.4km)
- Buôn Cung Klang (30.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Núi Lang Bian
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Cao Nguyên Lâm Viên (10.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Núi Lang Bian (10.8km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ðồn Dasar (9.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Núi Khon (17.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Hồ Dan Kia (13.4km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Thác An Kroët (19.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hồ Xuân Hương (21.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ðèo Prenn (24.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ðà Lạt (22km)
Airports close to Núi Lang Bian
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (137.2km)