Traveling Luck for Hòn Sao, Cà Mau, Vietnam
Where is Hon Sao?What's around Hon Sao?
Wikipedia near Hon Sao
Where to stay near Hòn Sao
The timezone in Hon Sao is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 8.4167°, Longitude. 104.8500°
Satellite map around Hòn Sao
Loading map of Hòn Sao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hòn Sao, in Cà Mau, Vietnam
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mũi Cà Mau (47km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rocher Hull (7.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Récif Marsh (20.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Vũng Mũi Cà Mau (39.9km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Rạch Tàu (37.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rạch Ðường Keo (42.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Hull (11.5km)