Traveling Luck for Huyện Ðắk Nông, Ðắc Lắk, Vietnam
Where is Huyen Dak Nong?What's around Huyen Dak Nong?
Wikipedia near Huyen Dak Nong
Where to stay near Huyện Ðắk Nông
The timezone in Huyen Dak Nong is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 12.1667°, Longitude. 107.7500°
Satellite map around Huyện Ðắk Nông
Loading map of Huyện Ðắk Nông and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Huyện Ðắk Nông, in Ðắc Lắk, Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bon Jăng Play (10.8km)
- Bon Bu Tong (14.9km)
- Ấp Ting Wil (15.2km)
- Buôn Bupah (17.4km)
- Bon Jang Plei (18.1km)
- Buôn Bu N'jang (1) (19.2km)
- Nghi Xuân (19.2km)
- Buôn Bubơ Ðak Nông (21km)
- Buôn Pang Sim (2) (25.8km)
- Buôn Konho (27.2km)
- Bon Yok Djou (27.6km)
- Buôn Ting Wil Manh (1) (28.4km)
- Nghĩa Tín (28.6km)
- Bon Pi Pri (30km)
- Bon Bu Ðôp (33.3km)
- Bu Jeng Giat (33.9km)
- Bon Tchoih (34.2km)
- Gia Nghĩa (34.5km)
- Bon Pang Soé (1) (36.2km)
- Ấp Ting Wil (36.3km)
- Bon R'kop (36.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Cao Nguyên Snarr (32.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Yôk Tjout (28.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ðào Trung (15.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Yok N”giang (33.6km)