Traveling Luck for Cửa Bể, (VM28), Vietnam
Where is Cua Be?What's around Cua Be?
Wikipedia near Cua Be
Where to stay near Cửa Bể
The timezone in Cua Be is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.1833°, Longitude. 109.2000°
Satellite map around Cửa Bể
Loading map of Cửa Bể and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cửa Bể, in (VM28), Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Thôn Trường Ðông (3km)
- Khu Quân Sư (6km)
- Vĩnh Trường (6km)
- Thôn Cầu Ðá (6km)
- Thôn Trường Tây (6.7km)
- Vĩnh Nguyên (10.8km)
- Vĩnh Thái (10.8km)
- Thôn Ðiền Hạ (12.4km)
- Xóm Cầu Hin (12.4km)
- Thôn Thái Thông (13.5km)
- Thôn Vĩnh Ðiềm Trung (13.5km)
- Vinh Hiep (14.8km)
- Xóm Gò Ổi (15km)
- Thôn Cù Lao (15.1km)
- Vinh Hai (16.1km)
- Thôn Xuân Lạc (16.2km)
- Thôn Xuân Ngọc (16.2km)
- Thôn Xuân Sơn (16.9km)
- Suối Tân (17km)
- Thôn An Ninh (17.4km)
- Thôn Phú Vinh (17.5km)
- Thôn Xuân Hồi (17.5km)
- Suối Vinh (17.5km)
Accommodation around Cửa Bể
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Banc du Tondu (15.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nha Trang (12.1km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Cửa Bể (0km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Bãi Rang (9.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mũi Nam (9.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Bau Than (3.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Thành Phố Nha Trang (13.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Nha Trang (12.4km)
Airports close to Cửa Bể
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (6.3km)