Traveling Luck for Núi Cấu Hin, (VM28), Vietnam
Where is Nui Cau Hin?What's around Nui Cau Hin?
Wikipedia near Nui Cau Hin
Where to stay near Núi Cấu Hin
Also known as Grand Sommet, Nui Co Hin
The timezone in Nui Cau Hin is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:41. It's light
Latitude. 12.1500°, Longitude. 109.1667°
Satellite map around Núi Cấu Hin
Loading map of Núi Cấu Hin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Núi Cấu Hin, in (VM28), Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Xóm Cầu Hin (6.7km)
- Xóm Gò Ổi (6.7km)
- Suối Tân (8.5km)
- Suối Vinh (9.5km)
- Thôn Trường Ðông (10.8km)
- Suối Hòa (1) (10.8km)
- Ấp Vĩnh Bình (10.8km)
- Ấp Vạn Tự Tây (11.9km)
- Suối Hải (12.5km)
- Thôn Lập Ðình (12.7km)
- Ấp Vĩnh Phú (13.3km)
- Ấp Phú Bình (13.3km)
- Khu Quân Sư (13.5km)
- Vĩnh Trường (13.5km)
- Thôn Cầu Ðá (13.5km)
- Thôn Vĩnh Phú (14.9km)
- Thôn Trường Tây (15km)
- Vĩnh Thái (15.1km)
- Thôn Ðồng Cau (15.2km)
- Thủy Triều (15.4km)
- Thôn An Ninh (17.5km)
- Cam Lâm (18.1km)
- Thôn Thái Thông (18.1km)
- Thôn Vĩnh Ðiềm Trung (18.1km)
- Suối Hòa (2) (18.1km)
- Thôn Ðiền Hạ (18.4km)
- Thôn Xuân Sơn (19.1km)
- Xóm Mới (19.1km)
- Miếu Ông (19.1km)
- Vĩnh Nguyên (19.1km)
- Cầu Sông Kinh (19.1km)
- Thôn Vĩnh Cát (19.1km)
Accommodation around Núi Cấu Hin
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nha Trang (19.1km)
- Núi Chut (13.8km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Cửa Bể (8.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Bãi Rang (9.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bàu Can Lò Than (18.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mũi Nam (18.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Plage de Thủy Triều (16.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Nha Trang (19.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Bau Than (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Núi Hòn Xuân (14.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Thành Phố Nha Trang (18.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Nha Trang (18.4km)
Airports close to Núi Cấu Hin
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (13.7km)