Traveling Luck for Núi Tà Lương, (VM28), Vietnam
Where is Nui Ta Luong?What's around Nui Ta Luong?
Wikipedia near Nui Ta Luong
Where to stay near Núi Tà Lương
The timezone in Nui Ta Luong is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.9167°, Longitude. 109.0833°
Satellite map around Núi Tà Lương
Loading map of Núi Tà Lương and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Núi Tà Lương, in (VM28), Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Thôn Tà Lương (6km)
- Văn Thủy Kinh (6.1km)
- Cày Chuc (6.7km)
- Thôn Tà Dục (6.8km)
- Thôn Hòa Diêm (8.5km)
- Thôn Trà Long (9km)
- Văn Thủy Nùng (9.1km)
- Thôn Khánh Cam (9.5km)
- Kaluc Thyou (11.9km)
- Cam Lâm (12.3km)
- Ma Tay (13.5km)
- Xóm Mới (13.5km)
- Hiệp Thanh (15.5km)
- Bayou (16.1km)
- Xóm Moi Trong (16.7km)
- Ta Pla (17km)
- Hala (18.2km)
- Ta Nia (18.4km)
- Nha Moi Trong (18.5km)
- Con Xung (18.9km)
- Thôn Mỹ Thạnh (19.2km)
- Ấp Gio Ta (19.2km)
- Cú Lao (19.2km)
- Thôn Xuan Ninh (19.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Le Goulet (20.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Banc de Da Bac (13.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hòn Khô (12.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îlot Ba Ninh (14.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Vịnh Cam Ranh (16.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Núi Dốc Tấn (6.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Huyện Cam Ranch (15.1km)
Airports close to Núi Tà Lương
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (58.5km)