Traveling Luck for Thôn Vĩnh Ðiềm Trung, (VM28), Vietnam
Where is Thon Vinh Diem Trung?What's around Thon Vinh Diem Trung?
Wikipedia near Thon Vinh Diem Trung
Where to stay near Thôn Vĩnh Ðiềm Trung
The timezone in Thon Vinh Diem Trung is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. 12.2500°, Longitude. 109.1667°
Satellite map around Thôn Vĩnh Ðiềm Trung
Loading map of Thôn Vĩnh Ðiềm Trung and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Thôn Vĩnh Ðiềm Trung, in (VM28), Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Thôn Thái Thông (0km)
- Thôn Vĩnh Ðiềm Trung (0km)
- Vinh Hiep (1.5km)
- Thôn Ðiền Hạ (3km)
- Thôn Xuân Lạc (3km)
- Thôn Xuân Ngọc (3km)
- Vĩnh Thái (3km)
- Thôn Xuân Hồi (4.2km)
- Thôn Phú Vinh (4.2km)
- Thôn Xuân Sơn (5.9km)
- Thôn Cù Lao (6.7km)
- Vĩnh Phương (6.7km)
- Vinh Hai (7.2km)
- Ấp Phú Xương (8.5km)
- Thôn Ba Làng (8.5km)
- Khu Quân Sư (8.5km)
- Vĩnh Trường (8.5km)
- Thôn Cầu Ðá (8.5km)
- Thôn Ðắc Nhơn (9km)
- Thôn Phú Ân Bắc (9.4km)
- Thôn An Ninh (9.4km)
- Thôn Ðại Ðiền Ðông (10.8km)
- Thôn Trường Tây (10.8km)
- Thôn Trường Ðông (10.8km)
- Diên Khánh (11.9km)
- Thôn Phứ Khanh (11.9km)
- Thôn Phước Thạnh (11.9km)
- Thôn Ðại Ðiền Tây (12.2km)
- Thôn Cư Thạnh (12.3km)
- Thôn Phú Hậu (12.3km)
- Thôn Ðường Ðê (12.7km)
- Thôn Ðại Ðiền Nam (13.3km)
- Thôn Ðại Ðiền Trung (13.3km)
- Thôn Lạc Lợi (14.8km)
- Thôn Trường Thạnh (14.8km)
Accommodation around Thôn Vĩnh Ðiềm Trung
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nha Trang (5.9km)
- railroad tunnel;
- a tunnel through which a railroad passes.
- Hầm Rù Rỳ (10.8km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Cửa Bể (13.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rer Noir (12.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mũi Nam (12.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Nha Trang (5.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Thành Phố Nha Trang (0km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Nha Trang (3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ðèo Rù Rỳ (10.8km)
Airports close to Thôn Vĩnh Ðiềm Trung
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (8.3km)