Traveling Luck for Banc du Tondu, (VM28), Vietnam
Where is Banc du Tondu?What's around Banc du Tondu?
Wikipedia near Banc du Tondu
Where to stay near Banc du Tondu
Also known as Tondu Bank
The timezone in Banc du Tondu is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. 12.1000°, Longitude. 109.2167°
Satellite map around Banc du Tondu
Loading map of Banc du Tondu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banc du Tondu, in (VM28), Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Xóm Cầu Hin (6.7km)
- Suối Hải (6.7km)
- Thủy Triều (8.5km)
- Xóm Mới (9.6km)
- Miếu Ông (9.6km)
- Suối Vinh (11.9km)
- Xóm Gò Ổi (12.3km)
- Suối Hòa (2) (12.7km)
- Thôn Tân Thành (13.5km)
- Suối Hòa (1) (14.9km)
- Ấp Vĩnh Bình (14.9km)
- Suối Tân (15.2km)
- Thôn Lập Ðình (17.9km)
- Thôn Trường Ðông (18.4km)
- Thôn Hòa Ða (18.4km)
- Ấp Phú Bình (21km)
- Ấp Vĩnh Phú (21km)
- Thôn Trường Tây (21.1km)
- Xóm Mỹ Ca (21.2km)
- Khu Quân Sư (21.4km)
- Thôn Cầu Ðá (21.4km)
- Vĩnh Trường (21.4km)
- Xóm Mỹ Ca (21.4km)
- Vĩnh Nguyên (22km)
- Ấp Vạn Tự Tây (22.7km)
- Thôn Bích Ðầm (23.4km)
- Dầm Bại (23.4km)
Accommodation around Banc du Tondu
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cam Phúc (22km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Bãi Rang (6km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Cửa Bể (15.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bàu Can Lò Than (10.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mũi Nam (22.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îles des Pêcheurs (21.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Plage de Thủy Triều (6.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Ðầm Bay (21.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Bau Than (12.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banc de Castlereagh (15km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Vịnh Cam Linh (21.4km)
Airports close to Banc du Tondu
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (21.6km)