Traveling Luck for Văn Thủy Kinh, (VM28), Vietnam
Where is Van Thuy Kinh?What's around Van Thuy Kinh?
Wikipedia near Van Thuy Kinh
Where to stay near Văn Thủy Kinh
The timezone in Van Thuy Kinh is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:52. It's light
Latitude. 11.9500°, Longitude. 109.0833°
Satellite map around Văn Thủy Kinh
Loading map of Văn Thủy Kinh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Văn Thủy Kinh, in (VM28), Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Văn Thủy Kinh (0km)
- Thôn Tà Dục (3km)
- Văn Thủy Nùng (3km)
- Cày Chuc (6.7km)
- Thôn Tà Lương (8.5km)
- Thôn Trà Long (10.8km)
- Ta Nia (12.5km)
- Thôn Khánh Cam (12.8km)
- Kaluc Thyou (13.4km)
- Thôn Hòa Diêm (13.5km)
- Cam Lâm (15km)
- Xóm Moi Trong (16.7km)
- Con Xung (17.9km)
- Nha Moi Trong (18km)
- Thôn Xuan Ninh (18km)
- Ma Tay (19.1km)
- Xóm Mới (19.1km)
- Bayou (19.2km)
- Xóm Moi (19.4km)
- Hala (20.1km)
- Thôn Hò Ða (21.1km)
- Hiệp Thanh (21.4km)
- Xóm Mỹ Ca (21.7km)
- Ta Pla (21.8km)
- Thôn Hòa Ða (22.8km)
- Thôn Tân Thành (23.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Le Goulet (23.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Banc de Da Bac (17km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hòn Khô (6.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Da Nau (19.3km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Ấp Ðại Thạnh (18.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îlot Ba Ninh (19.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Vịnh Cam Ranh (19.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Núi Dốc Tấn (10.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Huyện Cam Ranch (9.1km)
Airports close to Văn Thủy Kinh
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (52.9km)