Traveling Luck for Văn Thủy Nùng, (VM28), Vietnam
Where is Van Thuy Nung?What's around Van Thuy Nung?
Wikipedia near Van Thuy Nung
Where to stay near Văn Thủy Nùng
The timezone in Van Thuy Nung is Asia/Saigon
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.9667°, Longitude. 109.0833°
Satellite map around Văn Thủy Nùng
Loading map of Văn Thủy Nùng and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Văn Thủy Nùng, in (VM28), Vietnam
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Văn Thủy Nùng (0km)
- Văn Thủy Kinh (3km)
- Thôn Tà Dục (4.3km)
- Cày Chuc (8.5km)
- Ta Nia (9.6km)
- Thôn Tà Lương (10.9km)
- Thôn Trà Long (12.8km)
- Kaluc Thyou (15km)
- Thôn Khánh Cam (15.1km)
- Thôn Hòa Diêm (16.3km)
- Cam Lâm (17km)
- Xóm Moi Trong (17.5km)
- Thôn Xuan Ninh (17.9km)
- Con Xung (18.2km)
- Nha Moi Trong (18.5km)
- Xóm Moi (19.6km)
- Thôn Hò Ða (20.9km)
- Xóm Mỹ Ca (21.1km)
- Suối Hòa (2) (21.2km)
- Bayou (21.3km)
- Thôn Tân Thành (21.6km)
- Hala (21.6km)
- Thôn Hòa Ða (21.7km)
- Ma Tay (22km)
- Xóm Mới (22km)
- Ô Kha (23.4km)
- Thôn Mỹ Ca (23.9km)
- Xóm Mỹ Ca (24km)
- Ta Pla (24.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Banc de Da Bac (19.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hòn Khô (4.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Anse de Ba Ngoi (16km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Da Nau (21km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Ấp Ðại Thạnh (18.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bàu Can Lò Than (23.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îlot Ba Ninh (22.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Vịnh Cam Ranh (21.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Huyện Cam Ranch (6.1km)
Airports close to Văn Thủy Nùng
Nha trang airport(NHA), Nhatrang, Viet nam (50.1km)