Traveling Luck for Gora Tura-Tau, Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan
Where is Gora Tura-Tau?What's around Gora Tura-Tau?
Wikipedia near Gora Tura-Tau
Where to stay near Gora Tura-Tau
The timezone in Gora Tura-Tau is Asia/Samarkand
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.7000°, Longitude. 68.5000°
Satellite map around Gora Tura-Tau
Loading map of Gora Tura-Tau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Tura-Tau, in Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Usmany (4.8km)
- Urukli (9.6km)
- Myk (11km)
- Suligal'draut (13.2km)
- Yettikechu (15.1km)
- Dugaba (16.5km)
- Iskadar (16.6km)
- Kyzylmazar (17km)
- Chillamazar (17.6km)
- Buzakhana (17.9km)
- Sarykamar (18.8km)
- Kulikutan (20.2km)
- Buragen (23.9km)
- Tabokbulok (24.8km)
- Beshqubi (25.2km)
- Kuduk (26.1km)
- Kutur (26.2km)
- Akta-Khana (27.4km)
- Imeni Kalinina (28.1km)
- Gal'draut (28.3km)
- Kitty-Kichik (28.3km)
- Chaykayma (28.8km)
- Uval (29.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Katur (27.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Zaaminskiy Gorno-Lesnoy Zapovednik (18.6km)
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Kusavlinskiy Zakaznik (19.9km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Mogila Chil'bem-Mazar (15.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazar Kyzyl-Mazar (17km)
Airports close to Gora Tura-Tau
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (157.6km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (160.2km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (223.1km)