Traveling Luck for Urukli-Supe, Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan
Where is Urukli-Supe?What's around Urukli-Supe?
Wikipedia near Urukli-Supe
Where to stay near Urukli-Supe
The timezone in Urukli-Supe is Asia/Samarkand
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.6333°, Longitude. 68.5000°
Satellite map around Urukli-Supe
Loading map of Urukli-Supe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urukli-Supe, in Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Iskadar (8.5km)
- Myk (9km)
- Kyzylmazar (11.3km)
- Usmany (13.6km)
- Urukli (18.3km)
- Suligal'draut (21.3km)
- Yettikechu (21.7km)
- Iskodar (22.5km)
- Dugaba (23.6km)
- Iskodar (24.4km)
- Kulikutan (24.7km)
- Chashma (25.7km)
- Zindikan (25.7km)
- Buragen (25.9km)
- Chillamazar (25.9km)
- Dardar (26.3km)
- Narge-Say (26.4km)
- Sarykamar (26.8km)
- Buzakhana (26.9km)
- Khushikat (27km)
- Zaravat (27.2km)
- Khairavat (27.6km)
- Zerobod (28km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Zaaminskiy Gorno-Lesnoy Zapovednik (23.4km)
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Kusavlinskiy Zakaznik (13.9km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Mogila Chil'bem-Mazar (21.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazar Kyzyl-Mazar (11.3km)
Airports close to Urukli-Supe
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (151.4km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (158km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (231.6km)