Traveling Luck for Karayli, Qashqadaryo, Uzbekistan
Where is Karayli?What's around Karayli?
Wikipedia near Karayli
Where to stay near Karayli
Also known as Kara-Il'
The timezone in Karayli is Asia/Samarkand
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 19:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.4641667°, Longitude. 66.3066667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Karayli, in Qashqadaryo, Uzbekistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Karayli (0km)
- Pachkamar (5.3km)
- Chuchuk (6.9km)
- Gumbuloq (13.6km)
- Pachkamar (13.9km)
- Kul'-Kishlak (14.4km)
- Gulshan (18.2km)
- Akkul' (20km)
- Karlanin (20.6km)
- Rabat (21.6km)
- Atkamar (21.6km)
- G'uzor (22.2km)
- Karchin (23km)
- Gurillavun (23.2km)
- Bazar-Tepe (24.4km)
- Kairma (24.7km)
- Khalkabad (25.5km)
- Chuchukuduk (26.2km)
- Dehqonobod (26.5km)
- Batash (26.5km)
- Qizilcha (26.6km)
- Ak-Tash (26.8km)
- Gumbulak (27.8km)
- Kerayit (28.4km)
- Ayridebal (29km)
- Garmistan (29.1km)
- Chugurtma (29.5km)
- Doltaly (31.5km)
- Chukur (31.7km)
- Daukamar (31.7km)
- Shurguzar (31.8km)
- Oqirtma (32.1km)
- Kal'ta-Munar (32.7km)
- Kŭshtepa (32.7km)
- Shakar-Bulak (33.2km)
- Savbag (33.6km)
- Karashina (33.7km)
- Dugonbagi (34.1km)
- Anar-Bulak (37km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Qashqadaryo Viloyati (36.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tash-Bulak (26.2km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Dekhkanabadskoye Vodokhranilishche (29.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ghuzor Tumani (33.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Khodzha-Buzuryuk (31.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Ghuzor Shahri (23km)
Airports close to Karayli
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (181.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Karayli
Termez, Termez, Russia (194.1km)
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (238.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.