Traveling Luck for Farīq, Abū Z̧aby, United Arab Emirates
Where is Fariq?What's around Fariq?
Wikipedia near Fariq
Where to stay near Farīq
The timezone in Fariq is Asia/Dubai
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 24.1980556°, Longitude. 53.534444399999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Farīq, in Abū Z̧aby, United Arab Emirates
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Khawr Harmīyah (40.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bid` Argeya (40.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ruwaysīyah (20.7km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Salān Khalfān (41.4km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Sabkhat Mirfa` (22.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Fasht al Bazm (26.2km)
Airports close to Farīq
Bateen(AZI), Abu dhabi, United arab emirates (136.7km)
Abu dhabi international(AUH), Abu dhabi, United arab emirates (163.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Farīq
Zirku, Zirku, United arab emirates (121.8km)
Jebel dhana, Jebel dhana, United arab emirates (131.7km)
Al dhafra, Abu dhabi, United arab emirates (145.1km)
Al hamra aux, Al hamra, United arab emirates (154.7km)
Arzanah, Arzana, United arab emirates (165.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.