Traveling Luck for Bandar Rudaym, Abū Z̧aby, United Arab Emirates
Where is Bandar Rudaym?What's around Bandar Rudaym?
Wikipedia near Bandar Rudaym
Where to stay near Bandar Rudaym
The timezone in Bandar Rudaym is Asia/Dubai
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 24.063055599999998°, Longitude. 53.696111100000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bandar Rudaym, in Abū Z̧aby, United Arab Emirates
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Muţaylān (37.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ruwaysīyah (38.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal Marfa' (29.6km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- United Arab Emirates (44.7km)
- gravel area;
- an area covered with gravel.
- Manāşīr (26.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Khawr al Mughayrā' (13.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Al Khabaq (22.9km)
- oil pumping station;
- a facility for pumping oil through a pipeline.
- Ḩabshān (38.7km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of natural gas of economic value.
- Shāmis (20.3km)
Airports close to Bandar Rudaym
Bateen(AZI), Abu dhabi, United arab emirates (122.9km)
Abu dhabi international(AUH), Abu dhabi, United arab emirates (148.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bandar Rudaym
Al dhafra, Abu dhabi, United arab emirates (125.3km)
Zirku, Zirku, United arab emirates (152.2km)
Jebel dhana, Jebel dhana, United arab emirates (156.3km)
Al hamra aux, Al hamra, United arab emirates (176.8km)
Arzanah, Arzana, United arab emirates (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.