Traveling Luck for Chatli, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Chatli?What's around Chatli?
Wikipedia near Chatli
Where to stay near Chatli
Also known as Chatly
The timezone in Chatli is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 20:34. It's light
Latitude. 39.35°, Longitude. 55.2833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Chatli, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khrebet Malyy Balkhan (29.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovrag Oboy (21.8km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Uzboy (35.9km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Cherkezli (20.9km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Kyuren (42.4km)