Traveling Luck for Peski Cherkezli, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Peski Cherkezli?What's around Peski Cherkezli?
Wikipedia near Peski Cherkezli
Where to stay near Peski Cherkezli
Also known as Peski Charkhblli
The timezone in Peski Cherkezli is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 20:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.5°, Longitude. 55.3333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Peski Cherkezli, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kalankui (16km)
- Tamykli (17.2km)
- Chatli (20.9km)
- Dzhoyruk (21.4km)
- Akbogaz (23.9km)
- Imeni Kalinina (24.4km)
- Akhchaguyma (25.1km)
- Beuradzhi (26.1km)
- Taumakindzhi (31.7km)
- Yaskha (31.9km)
- Jashan (34.7km)
- Onbirikzhi (37.2km)
- Duunchi (37.7km)
- Kanav (39.7km)
- Gazanjyk (39.7km)
- Kaplanli (40.6km)
- Barsli (53.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovrag Oboy (42km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Uzboy (34.8km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Cherkezli (0km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- ozero Yaskha (30.6km)