Traveling Luck for Kolodets Shor, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Kolodets Shor?What's around Kolodets Shor?
Wikipedia near Kolodets Shor
Where to stay near Kolodets Shor
The timezone in Kolodets Shor is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 20:31. It's light
Latitude. 39.55°, Longitude. 55.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolodets Shor, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovrag Oboy (45.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khrebet Malyy Balkhan (39.2km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Uzboy (27km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Cherkezli (11km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Mel'meyde (50.6km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- ozero Yaskha (33.5km)
Airports close to Kolodets Shor
Turkmenbashi airport(KRW), Krasnovodsk, Russia (244km)