Traveling Luck for Kolodets Tak-Mamed, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Kolodets Tak-Mamed?What's around Kolodets Tak-Mamed?
Wikipedia near Kolodets Tak-Mamed
Where to stay near Kolodets Tak-Mamed
The timezone in Kolodets Tak-Mamed is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 20:08. It's light
Latitude. 39.4167°, Longitude. 55.5833°
Satellite map around Kolodets Tak-Mamed
Loading map of Kolodets Tak-Mamed and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolodets Tak-Mamed, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Tak-Mamed (0km)
- Kolodets Toydzhan (9km)
- Kolodets Karavay-Kui (31.4km)
- Kolodets Kuyli (32.1km)
- Kolodets Burun-Kuyu (33.7km)
- Kolodets Umyrly-Koch' (36km)
- Kolodets Shor (39.2km)
- Kolodets Akcha (39.6km)
- Kolodets Donguzadzhi (40.2km)
- Kolodets Kese-Kui (42.7km)
- Kolodets Daz-Kui (42.7km)
- Kolodets Uyar (42.9km)
- Kolodets Topiyatan (49.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Khrebet Kyurendag (48.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovrag Akh-Gez (34.1km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Cherkezli (28.5km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.