Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Geok-Syur, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Stantsiya Geok-Syur?What's around Stantsiya Geok-Syur?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Geok-Syur
Where to stay near Stantsiya Geok-Syur
The timezone in Stantsiya Geok-Syur is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 20:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.45°, Longitude. 60.75°
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Geok-Syur, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kommuna (20.2km)
- Udarnik (20.2km)
- Bol'shevik (24.7km)
- Imeni Kalinina (25.4km)
- Kuchuk (25.6km)
- Nurata (27.5km)
- Yashguch (28.2km)
- Tejen (29.5km)
- Imeni Kirova (31.7km)
- Inkylap (32.5km)
- Karry Bent (32.9km)
- Bakhshimarish (34.7km)
- Aman (35km)
- Khasyn (36.4km)
- Imeni Stalina (36.5km)
- Komsomol (38.2km)
- Amansha-Kapan (40.2km)
- Gulanly (41.4km)
- Yazygadzhik (42.5km)
- Pravda (43.4km)
- Tezeyol (44.2km)
- Archin (45.6km)
- Ak-Dashayak (50.7km)
- Kizyl-Ishchi (52.2km)
- Archin (52.8km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Ashir-Kum (31.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Turdy-Klych (21.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvalennaya Krepost' Kundzhi-Rabat (51.5km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Tedzhenskiy Rayon (31.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Geok-Syur (7.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Harīrūd (26.8km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Tedzhenskiy Oazis (27.1km)
Airports close to Stantsiya Geok-Syur
Ashgabat(ASB), Ashkhabad, Russia (269.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stantsiya Geok-Syur
Sarakhs, Sarakhs, Iran (135.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.