Traveling Luck for Kolodets Kundeli, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Kolodets Kundeli?What's around Kolodets Kundeli?
Wikipedia near Kolodets Kundeli
Where to stay near Kolodets Kundeli
The timezone in Kolodets Kundeli is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 19:49. It's light
Latitude. 37.700000000000003°, Longitude. 65.200000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolodets Kundeli, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tashlyk (8.7km)
- Chekmen (8.7km)
- Itbash (11.5km)
- Ulamsurkhi (14.7km)
- Dostluk (15.8km)
- Kizyl-Turkmenistan (17km)
- Krasnyy Turkmenistan (18.1km)
- Chakyr (18.3km)
- Surkhi (18.3km)
- Atamyrat (18.4km)
- Oba (20.5km)
- Kizyl-Ayak (20.5km)
- Kerkiçi (21.3km)
- Burguchi (22.2km)
- Kausy (22.2km)
- Agar (22.2km)
- Kiikchi (22.4km)
- Batash (23.2km)
- Kabasakal (23.4km)
- Kyzyl-Daykhan (25.9km)
- Amyderýa (26.2km)
- Mukry (27.3km)
- Dzhingilkhatab (28.5km)
- Tyl'-Ter (29.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kundeli (0km)
- Kolodets Kundeli (2.9km)
- Kolodets Kanganly (4.9km)
- Kolodets Kasadzha (10.1km)
- Kolodets Pestek (11.5km)
- Kolodets Abul-Chashme (12.8km)
- Kolodets Shurcha (15.2km)
- Kolodets Baba-Kuyu (18.6km)
- Kolodets Chilanly (19.9km)
- Kolodets Ilanly (21.3km)
- Kolodets Uch-Kui (22.7km)
- Kolodets Kutly (23.1km)
- Kolodets Il'gi-Milik (24.2km)
- Kolodets Kerli (24.5km)
- Kolodets Zeid (24.6km)
- Kolodets Charsit (25.5km)
- Kolodets Sharam (25.7km)
- Kolodets Parsykui (26.8km)
- Kolodets Chay-Baba (27km)
- Kolodets Ike-Sedek (27.6km)
- Kolodets Aulanchi (28.1km)
- Kolodets Iris-Aksakal (28.3km)
- Kolodets Kur-Baba (29.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Burguchi (23km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protoka Arna (24.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Dostlukskiy Rayon (12.8km)
- salt marsh;
- a flat area, subject to periodic salt water inundation, dominated by grassy salt-tolerant plants.
- Solonchak Odyrdag (28.2km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Kelifskiy Uzboy (27km)
- an artificial watercourse.
Airports close to Kolodets Kundeli
Maimana(MMZ), Maimama, Afghanistan (248.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kolodets Kundeli
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (152.2km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (237.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.