Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Takir, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Stantsiya Takir?What's around Stantsiya Takir?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Takir
Where to stay near Stantsiya Takir
The timezone in Stantsiya Takir is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 20:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.283333300000002°, Longitude. 60.233333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Takir, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Internatsional (21.3km)
- Yazygadzhik (21.7km)
- Komsomol (23.1km)
- Amansha-Kapan (26.3km)
- Duşak (27.1km)
- Archin (27.4km)
- Kazylyar (29.8km)
- Ovaz-Dzhalatay (30.2km)
- Tejen (31.6km)
- Imeni Stalina (32.2km)
- Tezeyol (32.4km)
- Bakhshimarish (33.4km)
- Kizyl-Ishchi (34.7km)
- Bol'shevik (36.6km)
- Archin (37km)
- Kuchuk (37.2km)
- Kurbanek (37.3km)
- Nurata (38.5km)
- Imeni Kirova (39.2km)
- Khasyn (40.7km)
- Makhmaldepe (41.4km)
- Ak-Dashayak (42.1km)
- Khodzha-Bulan (43.8km)
- Yashguch (44km)
- Pāsgāh-e Bālān (44.4km)
- Pravda (47.1km)
- Bakhshi (48.3km)
- Zāl Khān (48.7km)
- Karakongur (49.2km)
- Karry Bent (50.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Nury-Kel'ov (41.8km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Gurydandan (10km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Takir (0km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Tedzhenskiy Rayon (30km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Harīrūd (34.4km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Tedzhenskiy Oazis (34km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Temteklyar (30.6km)
Airports close to Stantsiya Takir
Ashgabat(ASB), Ashkhabad, Russia (225.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stantsiya Takir
Sarakhs, Sarakhs, Iran (141.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.