Traveling Luck for Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala?What's around Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala?
Wikipedia near Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala
Where to stay near Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala
The timezone in Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 37.2833°, Longitude. 60.1000°
Satellite map around Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala
Loading map of Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Internatsional (8.8km)
- Duşak (15.5km)
- Kazylyar (32.4km)
- Yazygadzhik (33.3km)
- Kurbanek (34.3km)
- Archin (35.9km)
- Ovaz-Dzhalatay (35.9km)
- Komsomol (36.6km)
- Karakhan (36.6km)
- Garrychyrla (37km)
- Amansha-Kapan (37.2km)
- Staraya Kara-Khan-Kala (38.7km)
- Kurgunuk (39.2km)
- Kizyl-Ishchi (39.7km)
- Tezeyol (40.4km)
- Yekkeh Tūt (41.2km)
- Khodzha-Bulan (41.3km)
- Pāsgāh-e Bālān (41.3km)
- Archin (41.7km)
- Zāl Khān (45.9km)
- Āqdāsh (52km)
- On-Begi (52.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-KalaTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Nury-Kel'ov (41.8km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Gurydandan (10km)
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- Aryk At-Gran (32.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Kalāt (44.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koshtanī (51.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Temteklyar (30.6km)
Airports close to Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala
Ashgabat(ASB), Ashkhabad, Russia (212.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Razvalennaya Krepost' Atash-Kala
Sarakhs, Sarakhs, Iran (151.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.