Traveling Luck for Bay, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Bay?What's around Bay?
Wikipedia near Bay
Where to stay near Bay
The timezone in Bay is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 17:25. It's light
Latitude. 38.4333°, Longitude. 64.3667°
Satellite map around Bay
Loading map of Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bay, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bay (0km)
- Burdalyk (2.7km)
- Imeni Karla Marksa (2.9km)
- Imeni Kalinina (4.2km)
- Imeni Stalina (4.9km)
- Dautly (5.3km)
- Kuraish (5.7km)
- Imeni Kirova (7.7km)
- Chalysh (8.5km)
- Isamli (8.8km)
- Bashvak (9.9km)
- Mamash (10km)
- Nuradzhi (10.5km)
- Imeni Komsomola (11.5km)
- Annamurat (12.5km)
- Internatsional (12.7km)
- Imeni Kalinina (13.1km)
- Imeni Kalinina (13.3km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (13.4km)
- Bay-Kishlak (14.9km)
- Imeni Kalinina (16.7km)
- Kul'tura (17.3km)
- Kuraish (18km)
- Tura-Kishlak (21.9km)
- Kara-Bashlyk (23.3km)
- Mekan (24.2km)
- Kel'-Bash (24.9km)
- Imeni Andreyeva (25.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Shait-Baba (13.3km)
- Kolodets Yan (17.4km)
- Kolodets Yangakly (18.2km)
- Kolodets Ismail (19.5km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Kapakly (19.7km)
- Kolodets Kok-Kuduk (19.7km)
- Kolodets Pak-Adzhi (21.6km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Shurcha (22.3km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Tel'bek (22.6km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Makhmut-Cheshme (22.7km)
- Kolodets Kyrkynchi (23km)
- Kolodets Karamykly (23.1km)
- Kolodets Uglakchi (23.1km)
- Kolodets Garadzhi (23.2km)
- Kolodets Inachi (23.7km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Tairgush (23.9km)
- Kolodets Mulla-Dzhangly (24.1km)
- Yama Kur-Cheshme (24.4km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Zerdashan (24.4km)
- Uluverin-Kak (24.9km)
- Kolodets Mulla-Kui (25.2km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Kand-Gurumdy (23.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Cheshme (23.3km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Sandyklygum (23.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvalennyy Kishlak Geok-Tepe (20.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Ak-Burun (21km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Kara-Burun (14.4km)
Airports close to Bay
Bukhara(BHK), Bukhara, Russia (181.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bay
Turkmenabat, Chardzhou, Russia (119.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.