Traveling Luck for Bol'shevik, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Bol'shevik?What's around Bol'shevik?
Wikipedia near Bol'shevik
Where to stay near Bol'shevik
The timezone in Bol'shevik is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. 37.4000°, Longitude. 60.5333°
Satellite map around Bol'shevik
Loading map of Bol'shevik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bol'shevik, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bol'shevik (0km)
- Kuchuk (4.9km)
- Tejen (5km)
- Udarnik (5.8km)
- Kommuna (9.8km)
- Komsomol (13.6km)
- Bakhshimarish (14.3km)
- Nurata (14.8km)
- Imeni Kirova (15.5km)
- Imeni Stalina (15.7km)
- Imeni Kalinina (16km)
- Amansha-Kapan (17km)
- Yazygadzhik (18.2km)
- Khasyn (21.3km)
- Yashguch (21.3km)
- Archin (23.7km)
- Tezeyol (24.3km)
- Karry Bent (30.1km)
- Ovaz-Dzhalatay (30.6km)
- Pravda (31km)
- Inkylap (31.1km)
- Kizyl-Ishchi (32.9km)
- Archin (34.2km)
- Aman (34.3km)
- Ak-Dashayak (34.5km)
- Kazylyar (37.2km)
- Dzhapar (37.3km)
- Karakongur (38.7km)
- Babadaykhan (40.3km)
- Kurbanek (50.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Turdy-Klych (28.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvalennaya Krepost' Paltava (43.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Geok-Syur (31.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Tedzhenskiy Rayon (9.9km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Tedzhenskiy Oazis (2.9km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Temteklyar (42.4km)
Airports close to Bol'shevik
Ashgabat(ASB), Ashkhabad, Russia (249.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bol'shevik
Sarakhs, Sarakhs, Iran (137km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.