Traveling Luck for Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel', Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel'?What's around Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel'?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel'
Where to stay near Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel'
The timezone in Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel' is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.3500°, Longitude. 64.3500°
Satellite map around Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel'
Loading map of Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel', in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Annamurat (3.6km)
- Internatsional (4.1km)
- Imeni Kirova (7km)
- Nuradzhi (7.5km)
- Imeni Komsomola (8.4km)
- Imeni Karla Marksa (9.1km)
- Mamash (9.9km)
- Bashvak (10km)
- Imeni Kalinina (10.5km)
- Chalysh (11.2km)
- Bay (11.5km)
- Tura-Kishlak (12.1km)
- Imeni Kalinina (12.7km)
- Dautly (13.4km)
- Kara-Bashlyk (13.4km)
- Burdalyk (14.2km)
- Imeni Stalina (15.9km)
- Bay-Kishlak (16.4km)
- Kuraish (16.9km)
- Kel'-Bash (18.5km)
- Mekan (19.1km)
- Isamli (19.3km)
- Etbashi (20km)
- Dzhuma-Bazar (20.2km)
- Kuraish (21km)
- Imeni Kalinina (21.3km)
- Imeni Kalinina (22.5km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (23.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Ismail (8.7km)
- Kolodets Kyrkynchi (11.5km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Shurcha (11.6km)
- Kolodets Yangakly (12.5km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Kapakly (12.7km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Zerdashan (13.4km)
- Yama Kur-Cheshme (13.4km)
- Kolodets Mulla-Kui (14km)
- Kolodets Uglakchi (14.2km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Tel'bek (15km)
- Kolodets Pap-Kui (16.5km)
- Kolodets Zaakhcha (17.4km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Makhmut-Cheshme (17.9km)
- Dozhdevaya Yama Tairgush (18km)
- Kolodets Ak-Sultan (18.6km)
- Kolodets Taylyak (20.2km)
- Kolodets Dash-Kui (20.8km)
- Kolodets Mussadzhik (21.1km)
- Kolodets Shait-Baba (21.3km)
- Kolodets Kalyamdar (21.6km)
- Kolodets Il'gemli (22.1km)
- Kolodets Saaran (22.5km)
- Kolodets Chalysh-Ul'gan (23km)
- Kolodets Adzhi-Kamysh (23.1km)
- Kolodets Raykhin (24.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Cheshme (23.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvalennyy Kishlak Geok-Tepe (9.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Yegirgi (23.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Kara-Burun (10.7km)
Airports close to Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel'
Bukhara(BHK), Bukhara, Russia (193.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ostrov Chakur-Dzhangel'
Turkmenabat, Chardzhou, Russia (126.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.