Traveling Luck for Nurata, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Nurata?What's around Nurata?
Wikipedia near Nurata
Where to stay near Nurata
Also known as Agdzha-Kala, Agja Kala
The timezone in Nurata is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. 37.3000°, Longitude. 60.5833°
Satellite map around Nurata
Loading map of Nurata and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nurata, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nurata (0km)
- Yashguch (7.1km)
- Tejen (14.4km)
- Bol'shevik (14.8km)
- Karry Bent (15.9km)
- Inkylap (17.2km)
- Udarnik (18.4km)
- Kuchuk (19.7km)
- Komsomol (20.4km)
- Kommuna (22.9km)
- Yazygadzhik (27.4km)
- Bakhshimarish (28.2km)
- Amansha-Kapan (28.5km)
- Imeni Stalina (29.3km)
- Imeni Kalinina (30.2km)
- Imeni Kirova (30.3km)
- Archin (35.7km)
- Khasyn (36km)
- Tezeyol (37.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Turdy-Klych (39.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Geok-Syur (32.8km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Tedzhenskiy Rayon (10.2km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Tedzhenskiy Oazis (13.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nurata
Sarakhs, Sarakhs, Iran (122.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.