Traveling Luck for Tedzhenskiy Oazis, Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
Where is Tedzhenskiy Oazis?What's around Tedzhenskiy Oazis?
Wikipedia near Tedzhenskiy Oazis
Where to stay near Tedzhenskiy Oazis
The timezone in Tedzhenskiy Oazis is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 37.3833°, Longitude. 60.5167°
Satellite map around Tedzhenskiy Oazis
Loading map of Tedzhenskiy Oazis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tedzhenskiy Oazis, in Turkmenistan (general), Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tejen (2.3km)
- Bol'shevik (2.9km)
- Kuchuk (6.9km)
- Udarnik (8.8km)
- Komsomol (11.2km)
- Kommuna (12.7km)
- Nurata (13.6km)
- Bakhshimarish (14.6km)
- Imeni Stalina (15.8km)
- Amansha-Kapan (16.1km)
- Yazygadzhik (16.6km)
- Imeni Kirova (16.9km)
- Imeni Kalinina (18.4km)
- Yashguch (20.5km)
- Khasyn (22.5km)
- Archin (23.1km)
- Tezeyol (24.3km)
- Karry Bent (29.3km)
- Ovaz-Dzhalatay (30.1km)
- Inkylap (30.5km)
- Pravda (32.3km)
- Kizyl-Ishchi (32.8km)
- Archin (34.2km)
- Ak-Dashayak (35.1km)
- Kazylyar (36.5km)
- Aman (36.7km)
- Dzhapar (39.2km)
- Karakongur (39.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Turdy-Klych (31km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvalennaya Krepost' Paltava (41.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Geok-Syur (34.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Tedzhenskiy Rayon (7.1km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Tedzhenskiy Oazis (0km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Temteklyar (41.5km)
Airports close to Tedzhenskiy Oazis
Ashgabat(ASB), Ashkhabad, Russia (248.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tedzhenskiy Oazis
Sarakhs, Sarakhs, Iran (135.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.