Traveling Luck for Turkmenistan, Lebap, Turkmenistan
Where is Turkmenistan?What's around Turkmenistan?
Wikipedia near Turkmenistan
Where to stay near Turkmenistan
The timezone in Turkmenistan is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 20:02. It's light
Latitude. 37.8158333°, Longitude. 65.5408333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Turkmenistan, in Lebap, Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Turkmenistan (0km)
- Yulangyz (4km)
- Tyl'-Ter (13.9km)
- Khatab (14.5km)
- Kazarma (14.6km)
- Kyzyl-Daykhan (16.7km)
- Kausy (19km)
- Burguchi (19km)
- Tashrabad (20.6km)
- Dzhity-Kuduk (22.1km)
- Mukry (22.8km)
- Dzhingilkhatab (23km)
- Chagaguzar (24.3km)
- Dostluk (24.5km)
- Birleshik (24.6km)
- Krasnyy Turkmenistan (24.7km)
- Kizyl-Turkmenistan (24.7km)
- Batash (25.2km)
- Agar (25.5km)
- Ulamsurkhi (26.3km)
- Khatab (26.4km)
- Batash (26.5km)
- Kizyl-Ayak (26.6km)
- Oba (26.6km)
- Surkhi (27.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Khodzha-Kashmir (7.4km)
- Kolodets Ayakkashmir (8.7km)
- Kolodets Ortakashmir (13km)
- Kolodets Khodzha-Kashmir (13.8km)
- Kolodets Sharam (15.4km)
- Kolodets Tally-Kuduk (16km)
- Kolodets Karshi-Kazykuduk (17.6km)
- Kolodets Karyz (22km)
- Kolodets Yedikui (23.2km)
- Kolodets Shor-Kuduk (23.3km)
- Kolodets Taz-Kuduk (27.2km)
- Kolodets Mulla-Sapar (27.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Arnasay (12km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Karshinskiy Magistral'nyy Kanal (24.5km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Dzharkum (12.1km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Peski Tallykum (14.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protoka Arna (18.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Dostlukskiy Rayon (27.6km)
- salt marsh;
- a flat area, subject to periodic salt water inundation, dominated by grassy salt-tolerant plants.
- Solonchak Odyrdag (12.1km)
Airports close to Turkmenistan
Maimana(MMZ), Maimama, Afghanistan (273.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Turkmenistan
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (151.9km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (206km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.