Traveling Luck for Tejen, Ahal, Turkmenistan
Where is Tejen?What's around Tejen?
Wikipedia near Tejen
Where to stay near Tejen
Also known as Tedjen, Tedzen, Tedzhen, Tedżen, Tejen, Tejend, Теджен
The timezone in Tejen is Asia/Ashgabat
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 17:42. It's light
Latitude. 37.3786°, Longitude. 60.4961°
Satellite map around Tejen
Loading map of Tejen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tejen, in Ahal, Turkmenistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tejen (0km)
- Bol'shevik (5km)
- Kuchuk (7.8km)
- Komsomol (8.9km)
- Udarnik (10.8km)
- Bakhshimarish (13.9km)
- Kommuna (14.3km)
- Nurata (14.4km)
- Amansha-Kapan (14.4km)
- Yazygadzhik (14.5km)
- Imeni Stalina (14.9km)
- Imeni Kirova (17km)
- Imeni Kalinina (19.4km)
- Yashguch (21.5km)
- Archin (21.5km)
- Khasyn (22.3km)
- Tezeyol (23.1km)
- Ovaz-Dzhalatay (28.6km)
- Karry Bent (30.3km)
- Kizyl-Ishchi (31.5km)
- Inkylap (31.5km)
- Pravda (32.1km)
- Archin (33.1km)
- Ak-Dashayak (34.2km)
- Kazylyar (34.8km)
- Aman (37.7km)
- Karakongur (39.2km)
- Dzhapar (39.6km)
- Babadaykhan (42.3km)
- Kurbanek (48.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Turdy-Klych (32.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvalennaya Krepost' Paltava (41.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Geok-Syur (36.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Tedzhenskiy Rayon (6.2km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Tedzhenskiy Oazis (2.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Temteklyar (39.7km)
Airports close to Tejen
Ashgabat(ASB), Ashkhabad, Russia (246.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tejen
Sarakhs, Sarakhs, Iran (136.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.