Traveling Luck for Prachuap Khirikhan, Thailand (general), Thailand
Where is Prachuap Khirikhan?What's around Prachuap Khirikhan?
Wikipedia near Prachuap Khirikhan
Where to stay near Prachuap Khirikhan
Also known as VTBP
The timezone in Prachuap Khirikhan is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8333°, Longitude. 99.8333° , Elevation. 4m
Satellite map around Prachuap Khirikhan
Loading map of Prachuap Khirikhan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prachuap Khirikhan, in Thailand (general), Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Mong Rai (0km)
- Ban Ao Noi (3km)
- Ban Don Hiang (6.7km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (6.8km)
- Ban Bung (1) (8.5km)
- Ban Na Noi (8.5km)
- Ban Nong Bua (15km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (15.2km)
- Ban Mong Lai (15.5km)
- Ban Nong Kham (16.1km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (18.2km)
- Ban Bo Nok (18.4km)
- Ban Thang Wat (19.3km)
- Ban Rai Yup (20.1km)
- Ban Khlong Wan (20.3km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (20.9km)
- Ban Nong Hin (21.8km)
- Ban Tao Than (22.8km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (23.5km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (23.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Prachuap Khirikhan
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (18.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (0km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (19.3km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (18.2km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (6.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (10.9km)
Airports close to Prachuap Khirikhan
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (146.5km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (258.8km)