Traveling Luck for Khlong Bung, Thailand (general), Thailand
Where is Khlong Bung?What's around Khlong Bung?
Wikipedia near Khlong Bung
Where to stay near Khlong Bung
The timezone in Khlong Bung is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 11.85°, Longitude. 99.633333300000004°
Geographic features & Photographs around Khlong Bung, in Thailand (general), Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Nong Thom (9.6km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (15.3km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (17.9km)
- Ban Rai Yup (18.9km)
- Ban Tao Than (19.3km)
- Ban Saen Tawa (21.8km)
- Ban Nong Kham (22.8km)
- Ban Nong Pu Lok (23.5km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (25.6km)
- Ban Thang Wat (25.9km)
- Ban Nong Bua (26.8km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (29.8km)
- Ban Don Hiang (29.9km)
- Ban Na Noi (30km)
- Ban Bung (1) (30km)
- Ban Nong Hin (32km)
- Ban Wa Thon (32.1km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (33km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Khlong Bung
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Naunghwa (26.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (17.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (30.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Pang Tat Mai (24.4km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (17.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Ao Noi (32.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Huai Sai (15.2km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (30km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (30.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (32.3km)
Airports close to Khlong Bung
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (152.8km)
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (210.2km)