Traveling Luck for Ban Thung Masang, Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Where is Ban Thung Masang?What's around Ban Thung Masang?
Wikipedia near Ban Thung Masang
Where to stay near Ban Thung Masang
Also known as Ban Tung Ma Sang
The timezone in Ban Thung Masang is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 14.1906°, Longitude. 99.4775°
Satellite map around Ban Thung Masang
Loading map of Ban Thung Masang and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ban Thung Masang, in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Thung Masang (0km)
- Ban Mai Thung Masang (1.5km)
- Ban Hin Lap (5.3km)
- Ban Tha Chaeng (5.7km)
- Ban Wang Kum (8km)
- Ban Nong Krathum (9.4km)
- Ban Sao Hong (11.2km)
- Ban Nong Hin (12.1km)
- Ban Nong Daeng (12.5km)
- Ban Thung Yot Kaeo (12.5km)
- Ban Rang Chik (12.7km)
- Ban Thung Nang Rok (13km)
- Ban Nong Kum (14.2km)
- Ban Lum Makok (14.4km)
- Ban Tha Wa (16.4km)
- Ban Khao Laem (17.4km)
- Ban Rai Pa Yoe (19.2km)
- Ban Tha Sao (19.3km)
- Ban Lat Ya (19.5km)
- Ban Nong Yang Chang (19.7km)
- Ban Tha Phaniat (20km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
Accommodation around Ban Thung Masang
- a small standing waterbody.
- Nong Yai Phim (18.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Huai Taphoen (18.7km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Nong Krathum (12.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kanchanaburi (9.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ban Thung Masang
Kamphaeng saen, Nakhon pathom, Thailand (77.2km)
Khok kathiam, Lop buri, Thailand (235.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.