Traveling Luck for Lam Huai Duan, Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Where is Lam Huai Duan?What's around Lam Huai Duan?
Wikipedia near Lam Huai Duan
Where to stay near Lam Huai Duan
Also known as Huai Duan
The timezone in Lam Huai Duan is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. 14.15°, Longitude. 99.6166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lam Huai Duan, in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Lum Hin (0.7km)
- Ban Huai Duan (4.1km)
- Ban Nong Kaeo (4.9km)
- Ban Na Phaya (5.8km)
- Ban Nong Rong (6.5km)
- Ban Salaep Bang Khen (7.6km)
- Ban Bo Wa (9.1km)
- Ban Don Sak (9.3km)
- Ban Huai Saphan (1) (10.2km)
- Ban Rang Chik (12.7km)
- Phanom Thuan (15.2km)
- Ban Nong Pho (15.4km)
- Ban Thung Samo (15.5km)
- Ban Don Sa (16.5km)
- Ban Nong Khao (17.1km)
- Ban Don Makham (17.5km)
- Ban Nong Hin (17.5km)
- Ban Thap Na (17.7km)
- Ban Karong Tong (17.8km)
- Ban Don Kok (18.2km)
- Ban Don Sung (18.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Lam Huai Duan
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Wat Intharam (17.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lam Huai Thuan (16.8km)
Airports close to Lam Huai Duan
Bangkok international(BKK), Bangkok, Thailand (175.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lam Huai Duan
Kamphaeng saen, Nakhon pathom, Thailand (52.4km)
Khok kathiam, Lop buri, Thailand (219.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.