Traveling Luck for Huai Phaniat Taek, Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Where is Huai Phaniat Taek?What's around Huai Phaniat Taek?
Wikipedia near Huai Phaniat Taek
Where to stay near Huai Phaniat Taek
Also known as Huai Phaniang Taek
The timezone in Huai Phaniat Taek is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:43. It's light
Latitude. 14.1°, Longitude. 99.533333299999995°
Geographic features & Photographs around Huai Phaniat Taek, in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Nong Hin (6.5km)
- Ban Chuk Kum (10km)
- Ban Tha Phaniat (10.4km)
- Ban Ko Krang (10.4km)
- Ban Don Rak (11.8km)
- Ban Tha Makham (11.9km)
- Ban Tha Nam Tun (12.3km)
- Ban Huai Talung (1) (14.5km)
- Ban Hua Hin (14.6km)
- Ban Yang (2) (15km)
- Ban Rang Chik (15km)
- Ban Yang (1) (15.8km)
- Ban Huai Duan (16.4km)
- Ban Rai Pa Yoe (16.5km)
- Ban Nong Bua (1) (16.5km)
- Ban Lum Hin (17km)
- Ban Don Sak (17.2km)
- Ban Nong Rong (17.5km)
- Ban Na Phaya (18km)
- Ban Mai Thung Masang (18.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Khao Khok (4.1km)
- Khao Thong (4.1km)
- Khao Phanom Yo (5.7km)
- Khao Nom Nang (6.5km)
- Khao Sam Nga (8.2km)
- Khao Phu Bon (8.6km)
- Khao Kaeo (8.8km)
- Khao Phu Lan (9.3km)
- Khao Hualan (9.3km)
- Khao Meng (10.5km)
- Khao Noi (12.1km)
- Khao Tong (17.1km)
- Khao Rak (17.5km)
- Khao Din So (17.9km)
- Khao Phan Prang (18.6km)
- Khao Chong Khwai (18.6km)
Accommodation around Huai Phaniat Taek
- a small standing waterbody.
- Nong Yai Phim (17km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mae Nam Khwae Noi (14.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kanchanaburi (14.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kanchanaburi (14.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kanchanaburi (15.2km)
Airports close to Huai Phaniat Taek
Bangkok international(BKK), Bangkok, Thailand (188.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Huai Phaniat Taek
Kamphaeng saen, Nakhon pathom, Thailand (66.1km)
Khok kathiam, Lop buri, Thailand (236.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.