Traveling Luck for Khao Pradu, Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Where is Khao Pradu?What's around Khao Pradu?
Wikipedia near Khao Pradu
Where to stay near Khao Pradu
The timezone in Khao Pradu is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. 14.15°, Longitude. 99.4333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Khao Pradu, in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Wang Kum (3.7km)
- Ban Thung Nang Rok (4.1km)
- Ban Lum Makok (4.6km)
- Ban Tha Sao (8.9km)
- Ban Mai Thung Masang (8.9km)
- Ban Tha Chaeng (9.1km)
- Ban Lat Ya (9.7km)
- Ban Wang Wa (10.4km)
- Ban Thung Masang (10.4km)
- Ban Chan Ui (10.5km)
- Ban Rai Pa Yoe (10.8km)
- Ban Hin Lap (11.7km)
- Ban Phu Liap (12.1km)
- Ban Nam Chon (12.3km)
- Ban Wang Dong (12.9km)
- Ban Kaeng Chin (2) (13.7km)
- Ban Nong Hin (14.6km)
- Ban Tha Phaniat (15km)
- Ban Nong Bua (1) (15.9km)
- Ban Nong Hoi (16.2km)
- Ban Ko Krang (17km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Khao Pradu
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Amphoe Muang Kanchanaburi (12.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Huai Taphoen (8.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kanchanaburi (4.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khao Pradu
Kamphaeng saen, Nakhon pathom, Thailand (83.7km)
Khok kathiam, Lop buri, Thailand (245.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.