Traveling Luck for (( Pionersk )), Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is (( Pionersk ))?What's around (( Pionersk ))?
Wikipedia near (( Pionersk ))
Where to stay near (( Pionersk ))
The timezone in (( Pionersk )) is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 17:07. It's light
Latitude. 37.2833°, Longitude. 68.7000°
Loading map of (( Pionersk )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Pionersk )), in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Pionersk )) (0km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (5.3km)
- Khlopkovyy (5.3km)
- Panji Bolo (6.1km)
- Oktyabrskiy (6.2km)
- Pervoye Maya (7.2km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (9km)
- Pionerskiy (9.2km)
- Dŭsty (9.4km)
- Pervomayskiy (9.8km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (10.8km)
- Yangiobod (11.1km)
- Novabad (11.6km)
- Qarāvol (12.3km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (13.2km)
- Peteul (13.5km)
- Pakhtakor (13.9km)
- Kalācheh (14.8km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (14.8km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (15km)
- Botteh Kashān (15.4km)
- Shīr Khān (16.4km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (16.5km)
- (( Barzangī )) (16.6km)
- Novobod (16.7km)
- Turkmeny (16.7km)
- Bol'shevik (16.7km)
- Vakhsh (17.4km)
- Morād Sheykh (17.5km)
- Kumsangir (17.8km)
- Panji Poyon (18km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (18.2km)
- Pervoye Maya (18.2km)
- Bāsez (18.3km)
- Qareh Torkaman (18.3km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (18.4km)
- Komsomol (19.1km)
- Zard Kamar (19.3km)
- Frunze (19.5km)
- Tel'man (19.6km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (16.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (7.8km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (8.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Naychi (18.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (13.6km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (14.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (10.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (8.8km)
Airports close to (( Pionersk ))
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (88.3km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (172.7km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (182.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to (( Pionersk ))
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (115.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (152.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.