Traveling Luck for Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy?What's around Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy
Where to stay near Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy
The timezone in Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 17:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.7833°, Longitude. 68.9667°
Satellite map around Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy
Loading map of Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Koklisoy (8.5km)
- Mashal (11.1km)
- Kalininabad (12.6km)
- Turmysh (12.8km)
- Kirovskiy (13.5km)
- Uchbulok (15.6km)
- Kazakmazor (16.4km)
- Beshbulok (17km)
- Vakhsh (17.8km)
- Kaltashŭr (17.8km)
- Oktyabrsk (18km)
- Il'ty (18.2km)
- Alchin (18.2km)
- Bŭstonqal'a (18.4km)
- Qarabodon (19.3km)
- Karcha (20km)
- Yulduzkak (21.2km)
- Yavanabad (21.2km)
- Imeni Chapayeva (21.2km)
- Qizilbulok (21.2km)
- Posëlok Nomer Chetvërtyy (21.6km)
- Imeni Stalina (21.9km)
- Juzak (22.1km)
- Tugalan (22.8km)
- Quchqorbulok (23.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (0km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (14.6km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (18.4km)
- Chashmai Kaltashŭr (19.1km)
- Rodnik )) (( Chushka-Bulak (19.6km)
- Rodnik Sanitak (19.6km)
- Rodnik Mankashur (20.5km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (20.7km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (21.1km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (21.8km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (22.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (21.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Perepadnaya (14.2km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (10.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Donguztyube (16.6km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (22.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Choltau (21km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Viloyati Khatlon (7.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Golovnoye Vodokhranilishche (23.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bokhtarskiy Rayon (23.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Vakhshskiy Rayon (21.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Yovonsu (19.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Qŭrghonteppa (21.5km)
Airports close to Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (104.7km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (153.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (151.8km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (193.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.