Traveling Luck for Imeni Karla Marksa, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Imeni Karla Marksa?What's around Imeni Karla Marksa?
Wikipedia near Imeni Karla Marksa
Where to stay near Imeni Karla Marksa
The timezone in Imeni Karla Marksa is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6167°, Longitude. 68.5833°
Satellite map around Imeni Karla Marksa
Loading map of Imeni Karla Marksa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Imeni Karla Marksa, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Imeni Karla Marksa (0km)
- Kzyl-Oktyabr' (4.3km)
- Yash-Leninchi (5.4km)
- Uzun (6.2km)
- Bash-Gunash (7.8km)
- Ak-Dzhar (9.1km)
- Partizani Surkh (9.1km)
- Kolkhozobod (9.2km)
- Iski-Lyagman (9.8km)
- Komsomol (12km)
- Imeni Frunze (13.5km)
- Novobad (14.2km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (14.6km)
- Dusman-Tyube (16.1km)
- Garavuti (16.2km)
- Frunze (16.4km)
- Novabad (16.5km)
- Kaytmas (17km)
- Jilikul (17.8km)
- Pervoye Maya (18.4km)
- Rohi Lenin (18.6km)
- Maksim Gorkiy (18.7km)
- Kabadian (18.9km)
- Kalininskiy (19km)
- Tash-Tepe (19km)
- Vos'moye Marta (19.5km)
- (( Voroshilovabad )) (19.7km)
- Yangiobod (20.1km)
- Gulistan (20.3km)
- Madaniyat (20.6km)
- Kalinin (20.6km)
- Leninabad (20.8km)
- (( Akteri )) (20.9km)
- Khalfa (21.2km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (21.4km)
- Qumsangir (21.6km)
- Besharyk (21.9km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (22.1km)
- Zhdanov (22.5km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (23km)
- Komsomol (23.1km)
- Udarnik (23.4km)
- (( Yunachi )) (23.5km)
- Tojikobod (23.8km)
- Turkmenabad (24km)
- Madaniyat (24.1km)
- Pasariq (24.2km)
- Karl Marks (24.8km)
- Sverdlov (25.2km)
- Kyzylnishon (25.5km)
- Orzu (25.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Aruk-Tau (23.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vakhshskaya Dolina (16km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kolkhoz Saku (11.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Kurgan-Tyubinskaya Oblast' )) (20.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kolkhozabadskiy Rayon (10.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Dzhilikul'skiy Rayon (19.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Imeni Stalina (24.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pereval Dandan-Chikan (24.4km)
Airports close to Imeni Karla Marksa
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (129.1km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (135.7km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (196.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Imeni Karla Marksa
Termez, Termez, Russia (146.6km)
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (155.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.