Traveling Luck for Kanal Imeni Stalina, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Kanal Imeni Stalina?What's around Kanal Imeni Stalina?
Wikipedia near Kanal Imeni Stalina
Where to stay near Kanal Imeni Stalina
The timezone in Kanal Imeni Stalina is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6667°, Longitude. 68.8000°
Satellite map around Kanal Imeni Stalina
Loading map of Kanal Imeni Stalina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kanal Imeni Stalina, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Posëlok Nomer Chetvërtyy (3.6km)
- Vakhsh (6.9km)
- Imeni Stalina (7.1km)
- Orzu (9.3km)
- Tugalan (9.8km)
- Novobad (12.9km)
- Oktyabrsk (13.5km)
- Alchin (13.7km)
- Balga-Boskan Vtoroy (14.7km)
- Yakka-Tut (14.7km)
- Il'ty (18.2km)
- Karcha (18.3km)
- Kolkhozobod (18.5km)
- Yash-Leninchi (19.4km)
- Iski-Lyagman (20.1km)
- Uzun (20.4km)
- Komsomol (20.5km)
- Kzyl-Oktyabr' (20.5km)
- Kirovskiy (21.2km)
- Tash-Tepe (21.4km)
- Kayragach (21.8km)
- Khalfa (22.7km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (23.3km)
- Dusman-Tyube (23.6km)
- Ak-Dzhar (23.7km)
- Turmysh (23.9km)
- Besh-Kapa (24.1km)
- Imeni Frunze (24.5km)
- Imeni Karla Marksa (24.6km)
- Navobod (24.6km)
- Zargar (25.7km)
- Bŭstonqal'a (27.6km)
- Kuybishevskiy (28.3km)
- Kaun-Tyube (28.3km)
- Rohi Lenin (28.4km)
- Partizani Surkh (28.5km)
- Kaun-Tyube Pervoye (29km)
- Madaniyat (29km)
- Mashal (29.3km)
- Frunze (29.3km)
- Beshbulok (29.6km)
- (( Voroshilovabad )) (30km)
- Kalininabad (30.1km)
- Kalininskiy (30.5km)
- Bash-Gunash (30.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (30.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (23.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (24.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Kurgan-Tyubinskaya Oblast' )) (18.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bokhtarskiy Rayon (14.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Vakhshskiy Rayon (3.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Yovonsu (29.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Qŭrghonteppa (23.3km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Imeni Stalina (0km)
Airports close to Kanal Imeni Stalina
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (119.6km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (138.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kanal Imeni Stalina
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (146.6km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (171.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.