Traveling Luck for Orzu, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Orzu?What's around Orzu?
Wikipedia near Orzu
Where to stay near Orzu
The timezone in Orzu is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. 37.6000°, Longitude. 68.8167°
Satellite map around Orzu
Loading map of Orzu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orzu, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Orzu (0km)
- Posëlok Nomer Chetvërtyy (9.3km)
- Vakhsh (15.3km)
- Navobod (15.6km)
- Imeni Stalina (16.4km)
- Kolkhozobod (17km)
- Novobad (18.5km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (18.7km)
- Tugalan (19km)
- Yash-Leninchi (20.1km)
- Imeni Frunze (20.3km)
- Kzyl-Oktyabr' (22.3km)
- Oktyabrsk (22.6km)
- Madaniyat (22.8km)
- Rohi Lenin (22.8km)
- Alchin (22.9km)
- Uzun (23.4km)
- Balga-Boskan Vtoroy (23.9km)
- Yakka-Tut (23.9km)
- (( Voroshilovabad )) (24.2km)
- Frunze (24.6km)
- Iski-Lyagman (24.6km)
- Kalininskiy (25km)
- Imeni Karla Marksa (25.5km)
- Komsomol (25.7km)
- Qumsangir (26.2km)
- Partizani Surkh (26.3km)
- Maksim Gorkiy (26.4km)
- Madaniyat (27.3km)
- Il'ty (27.4km)
- Novabad (27.5km)
- Karcha (27.6km)
- Ak-Dzhar (27.8km)
- Tash-Tepe (28.6km)
- Uchastok Imeni Engel'sa (29km)
- Udarnik (29.1km)
- Uchastok Imeni Krupskoy (29.2km)
- Bash-Gunash (29.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (24.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kolkhozabadskiy Rayon (16.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Allatau (27.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Imeni Stalina (9.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Akbatadyry (22.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vakhshskaya Dolina (28.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Chashmai Jingilshŭr (24km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Kurgan-Tyubinskaya Oblast' )) (26.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bokhtarskiy Rayon (23.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Vakhshskiy Rayon (9.3km)
Airports close to Orzu
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (128.7km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (129km)
Airfields or small airports close to Orzu
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (138km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (170.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.