Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Perepadnaya, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Stantsiya Perepadnaya?What's around Stantsiya Perepadnaya?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Perepadnaya
Where to stay near Stantsiya Perepadnaya
The timezone in Stantsiya Perepadnaya is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 18:07. It's light
Latitude. 37.7167°, Longitude. 68.8667°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Perepadnaya
Loading map of Stantsiya Perepadnaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Perepadnaya, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vakhsh (3.9km)
- Posëlok Nomer Chetvërtyy (7.7km)
- Imeni Stalina (9.1km)
- Oktyabrsk (9.6km)
- Alchin (10km)
- Tugalan (11.1km)
- Il'ty (13.5km)
- Kirovskiy (13.8km)
- Yakka-Tut (14.4km)
- Balga-Boskan Vtoroy (14.4km)
- Karcha (14.6km)
- Turmysh (16km)
- Orzu (16.9km)
- Kayragach (19.9km)
- Novobad (20.5km)
- Mashal (20.5km)
- Bŭstonqal'a (20.8km)
- Kalininabad (21.2km)
- Koklisoy (22.4km)
- Beshbulok (22.5km)
- Besh-Kapa (24.2km)
- Kuybishevskiy (25.1km)
- Kaun-Tyube (25.1km)
- Tash-Tepe (25.8km)
- Khalfa (26.3km)
- Komsomol (27.3km)
- Yavanabad (27.3km)
- Imeni Chapayeva (27.3km)
- Iski-Lyagman (27.6km)
- Zargar (27.8km)
- Kaun-Tyube Pervoye (28.3km)
- Kolkhozobod (28.4km)
- Uzun (28.8km)
- Yash-Leninchi (28.8km)
- Dusman-Tyube (29.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (17.7km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (22.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Imeni Stalina (10km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (27.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bokhtarskiy Rayon (14.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Vakhshskiy Rayon (7.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Yovonsu (23.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Qŭrghonteppa (18.9km)
Airports close to Stantsiya Perepadnaya
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (112.8km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (144.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stantsiya Perepadnaya
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (148.6km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (180.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.