Traveling Luck for Tarbulak, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Tarbulak?What's around Tarbulak?
Wikipedia near Tarbulak
Where to stay near Tarbulak
Also known as Gar-Bola, Gar-Bola Mitanion
The timezone in Tarbulak is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 17:27. It's light
Latitude. 39.0833°, Longitude. 70.8833°
Satellite map around Tarbulak
Loading map of Tarbulak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tarbulak, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tarbulak (0km)
- Tajikobod (5.5km)
- Kolem-Boki (12.5km)
- Khait (13.5km)
- Utal (20.8km)
- Kanyshbek (21.3km)
- Osiob-Dara (22.4km)
- Pil'doni-Poyën (22.4km)
- Yarkhych-Bele (23.1km)
- Nimichi-Poyën (23.3km)
- Layron (26.3km)
- Alisurkhon (27.3km)
- Gou-Gavdi-Pao (28km)
- Juri Bolo (29km)
- Argankul (29.2km)
- Du-Oba (29.6km)
- Gozri (29.9km)
- Shavr (30.1km)
- Lyangar (30.4km)
- Ishtiyën (33.8km)
- Diuchy (33.8km)
- Miyonadu (34.3km)
- Shpilion (34.5km)
- Khirs (34.9km)
- Darai Khayron (35.4km)
- Jirgatol (37.2km)
- Zarangak (37.2km)
- Lojirk (38.3km)
- Kalanak (40.4km)
- Divlyakh (40.8km)
- Mazar (42.2km)
- Dzhur (42.2km)
- Sabzikharv (42.6km)
- Gun-Dara-Bolo (43.5km)
- Sauzy-Khara (46.4km)
- Dashti-Khirsan (46.6km)
- Sayyod (48.8km)
- Inkukh (55.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Petra Pervogo (16.7km)
- experiment station;
- a facility for carrying out experiments.
- Seysmologicheskaya Stantsiya Lyangar (31.1km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- TI MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (16.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Qullai Puslisangir (40.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dzhirgatal'skiy Rayon (37.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Komsomolabadskiy Rayon (25.7km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Republic of Tajikistan (16.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pereval Gilling (44.4km)