Traveling Luck for Ganchinskiy Rayon, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Ganchinskiy Rayon?What's around Ganchinskiy Rayon?
Wikipedia near Ganchinskiy Rayon
Where to stay near Ganchinskiy Rayon
Also known as Shakhristanskiy Rayon
The timezone in Ganchinskiy Rayon is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 39.6667°, Longitude. 69.0000°
Satellite map around Ganchinskiy Rayon
Loading map of Ganchinskiy Rayon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ganchinskiy Rayon, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sarymsakly (7km)
- Khodzha-Isaf (7.6km)
- Navabad (8.6km)
- Dalyoni Bolo (10.2km)
- Karmysh (11km)
- Kunzhak (12.4km)
- Chiray (12.4km)
- Ovchy (13.4km)
- Kemkul (14.5km)
- Basmanda (16.3km)
- Nizhniy Dal'yan (18km)
- Dakh"yak (18.8km)
- Mukur (19km)
- Kal'ai Mirzoboy (19.1km)
- Nafaroch (20.2km)
- Iske-Dayak (20.5km)
- Karasakol (21.2km)
- Ishkli (21.9km)
- Kairma (21.9km)
- Obkarchagay (22.8km)
- Imeni Kalinina (24.3km)
- Shahriston (24.4km)
- Dzharkutan (25.9km)
- Bolgali (26.4km)
- Obdzhuvoz (26.5km)
- Dakhkat (26.9km)
- Pashchi (27.3km)
- Yangiqŭrgon (27.4km)
- Ak-Guaz-Kaaz (27.4km)
- Sary-Ube (27.8km)
- Saksiyon (28.7km)
- Buragen (28.7km)
- Karapchi (28.8km)
- Kholdorkipjok (29km)
- Kuchkurgon (29.3km)
- Tapkok (29.5km)
- Bogikalon (29.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Turkestanskiy Khrebet (22.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Kudum (27.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kattasoyskoye Vodokhranilishche (23.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ganchinskiy Rayon (0km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Ay-Kul' (18km)
Airports close to Ganchinskiy Rayon
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (153.1km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (209.7km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (214.8km)