Traveling Luck for Imeni Nasir Khisrav, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Imeni Nasir Khisrav?What's around Imeni Nasir Khisrav?
Wikipedia near Imeni Nasir Khisrav
Where to stay near Imeni Nasir Khisrav
Also known as Imeni Nasira Khisrav
The timezone in Imeni Nasir Khisrav is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 19:52. It's light
Latitude. 37.4667°, Longitude. 68.2333°
Satellite map around Imeni Nasir Khisrav
Loading map of Imeni Nasir Khisrav and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Imeni Nasir Khisrav, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Imeni Nasir Khisrav (0km)
- Sovetobod (0.9km)
- Chapary (7.3km)
- Boshqal'a (7.7km)
- Mikoyanabad (7.8km)
- Chorbog (7.8km)
- Pakhtakor (8.9km)
- Qabodiyon (9km)
- Khokak (10km)
- Kabla (10.2km)
- Qit'a Yakŭmi May (10.9km)
- Akcha (11.6km)
- Arabkhonai Kalon (11.8km)
- Qit'a Parts'ezd (13.4km)
- Shaptaly-Bag (14.5km)
- Uchastok Beshkappa (15.1km)
- Shakhob (15.4km)
- Nizhniy Khokak (15.8km)
- Qit'a Qizilobod (16.2km)
- Kushachinor (17.3km)
- Saltik (17.5km)
- Charshma (19.1km)
- Bishkent (19.2km)
- Beshtemir (19.2km)
- Tartki (19.4km)
- Sangova (19.7km)
- Dokki (20km)
- Karl Marks (20.4km)
- Chorshanbe (24.2km)
- Laklakuya (24.7km)
- Uchastok Imeni Akhunbabayeva (24.8km)
- Kizilkuch (26.1km)
- Chinar (26.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a burial site.
- Mogila Uaarsha (20.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Ay-Khatyn (17.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kyirdzhol (20.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiyai Qabodiyon (9.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Luliyentyshbulok (24.4km)
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- Aryk Kabla (10.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Kabodiyënskiy Rayon (10.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Kattaaryk (18.7km)
Airports close to Imeni Nasir Khisrav
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (133.2km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (153.8km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (160.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Imeni Nasir Khisrav
Termez, Termez, Russia (104.3km)
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (171.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.